Interpreting services (English, French, Spanish)
Interpreting is invaluable when communicating with foreign contacts.
A genuine link, interpreters are responsible for orally passing on the ideas of the various contacts naturally and fluently. The field of conference interpreting requires the interpreter’s ability to adapt to the languages being spoken and the diversity of cultures being expressed.
What makes a good interpreter:
- excellent knowledge of working languages
- specialized university education
- command of various interpreting techniques
- thorough preparation of each assignment
- ability to convey a message clearly
- awareness of cultural differences
My language combinations for interpreting services:
- French to English
- Spanish to French
- English to Spanish